Fishing with Assrod

Rate this topic

ASrod

Day 1:

I pondered life as I sat on the shoreline reading my favorite John Skinner novel, and awaited surface action to indicate the presence of juvenile menhaden (also known as peanut bunker). I casted my plug along the outside of the school and worked it back towards me about three times before determining that there were no feeding striped bass just below this school of juvenile menhaden. Until next time.

Today’s lesson/tip of the day: never go fishing without your favorite novel.

Will update tomorrow.

Edited by ASrod

If you can dream it, I can meme it.

4 mins ago, ASrod said:

Day 1:

I pondered life as I sat on the shoreline reading my favorite John Skinner novel, and awaited surface action to indicate the presence of juvenile menhaden (also known as peanut bunker). I casted my plug along the outside of the school and worked it back towards me about three times before determining that there were no feeding striped bass just below this school of juvenile menhaden. Until next time.

Today’s lesson/tip of the day: never go fishing without your favorite novel.

Will update tomorrow.

Shouldn't you be home changing diapers?

troll #122  <*)))<

Dang, multi-tasking? Reading John Skinner, and casting plug? You know, might be a little more easier to just chunk a bait, as you sit in a chair relaxing, reading, that’s just me, I’m lazy though. 

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

you can tell in 2 casts if there are no fish present on a beach,, something a lot of anglers do not know

maybe tomorrow will be better

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching