Jump to content

Fish on custom wood 2024 Edition

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dan K said:

Thanks @Heavy Hooksetter .. not 2024 but didn’t post it last year, fish taken on a Bob Hahn in the same area he was making plugs , had 5 that day w this plug

31683989-57D2-41A2-B524-7D9CE8B043D3.jpeg.ee36c79a31b5586118fd8858661ab995.jpeg

Fine fish any day.

What kind of plug?,, I want to say medium pikie but, can't see the top of the head 

 

HH

Edited by Heavy Hooksetter

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dan K said:

 

B8038E7B-1564-4FF0-A8DC-296FDE1A9C62.jpeg

looks to be one of his surfsters but the surfsters I have from Bob have two hooks and a flag.

I have a few medium Rudolph pikies and surfsters he made for me some years ago,they always saved the night many times.

I even have a yellow Rudolph he made for me ,he was a good guy.

HH 

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 min ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

looks to be one of his surfsters but the surfsters I have from Bob have two hooks and a flag.

I have a few medium Rudolph pikies and surfsters he made for me some years ago,they always saved the night many times.

I even have a yellow Rudolph he made for me ,he was a good guy.

HH 

Confirming I took off the second hook, was in the middle of a blitz last November and doing so made releasing fish faster 

 

hahn plugs single handedly gave me confidence in metal lips. Tried so many times before w others and nada. And the price is unbeatable . I have the same one in a blueish tint, and a yellow bottle darter that both need to get their first fish this year 

B'Nuggets with the Asian.

(*member formerly known as 'imdannoir')

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 mins ago, Dan K said:

Confirming I took off the second hook, was in the middle of a blitz last November and doing so made releasing fish faster 

 

hahn plugs single handedly gave me confidence in metal lips. Tried so many times before w others and nada. And the price is unbeatable . I have the same one in a blueish tint, and a yellow bottle darter that both need to get their first fish this year 

His stuff def produces.

You found them new?

 

HH

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Heavy Hooksetter said:

His stuff def produces.

You found them new?

 

HH

Yes, brand new in packaging. Checked out fisherman’s flea market in Keyport one afternoon last year, where I unloaded 4 boxes of plugs I got for extremely cheap at a yard sale for store credit. I grabbed a lot of used plugs from him (Gary, I think?), as well as the new hahns made in florida. Forgetting the fourth one I have but I’ll take a look later today and take a pic of the lot.

 

great deals over there.. $6-9 used sps and yozuris, always an interesting selection. 

B'Nuggets with the Asian.

(*member formerly known as 'imdannoir')

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 mins ago, Dan K said:

Yes, brand new in packaging. Checked out fisherman’s flea market in Keyport one afternoon last year, where I unloaded 4 boxes of plugs I got for extremely cheap at a yard sale for store credit. I grabbed a lot of used plugs from him (Gary, I think?), as well as the new hahns made in florida. Forgetting the fourth one I have but I’ll take a look later today and take a pic of the lot.

 

great deals over there.. $6-9 used sps and yozuris, always an interesting selection. 

That's great man.

Nice score.

I have maybe 6 in the package made in Homassa Florida,I talked to his wife a few times as she would place orders when I contacted her.

She is a nice lady.

 

HH 

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 mins ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

That's great man.

Nice score.

I have maybe 6 in the package made in Homassa Florida,I talked to his wife a few times as she would place orders when I contacted her.

She is a nice lady.

 

HH 

Seems like a great family, his son is active in the thread on the tackle collectors forum

B'Nuggets with the Asian.

(*member formerly known as 'imdannoir')

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...