2024, And so it begins

Rate this topic

You too, and it has begun. I saw pictures yesterday of fish caught supposedly in south Jersey on opening day. Surprised I didn’t see pictures on here. Next weeks weather is going up, but lots of rain. I think I’ll give it a couple weeks, and get my gear organized. 

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

The best is the guy in the sweatshirt, jeans and muck boots on the kayak chasing 20" fish to post online.  And the dopes who praise him for a good job.  

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

48 mins ago, fishless said:

The best is the guy in the sweatshirt, jeans and muck boots on the kayak chasing 20" fish to post online.  And the dopes who praise him for a good job.  

While his buddies holler and whoop loud enough to be heard for miles.

11 mins ago, GeoffT said:

While his buddies holler and whoop loud enough to be heard for miles.

After pointing out the problems areas, which was pretty much everything, including an undersized kayak, the guy says, good thing I was only in 5' of water.  Stupid comes in many forms.  

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 9:55 AM, ChumSlickJon said:

Another season of watching it all burn to a crisp for the sake of chest puffing, peacocking, let's goooooo internet celebrity status.  

Good to see your ready.... 

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live