AC Boat Show

Rate this topic

Since I’m a charter and honored member here…. I have dedicated this thread to the Atlantic City boat shoe.

I will be poking around. One of my objectives will be to see how much boat I can get for $100k.

Edit: chime in if you’re going. 

Edited by Lagerhead

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

9 mins ago, Kml said:

I'm going on Sunday. I will probably just wear my regular sneakers. 

I am not boat shopping, just looking around to see stuff. 

100k doesn't go as far as it used to.

Its a bit too far for me but cowboy boots might be more appropriate.  The have the look of "i mean business".

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

Visited AC last August what a pit.  Beach was OK but everything else just not worth coming back for ever again. Passed thru Baltimore what a pit too. DC was nice obviously stayed near touristy areas. Philly was decent but had pit areas too Realized I’m lucky to be from New England. 

Edited by Boston83

8 hours ago, Boston83 said:

Philly was decent 

Please refrain from posting on the internet until you get your mind right.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Kml said:

Lager, did you go?

What does 100k get you?

IMG_1590.jpeg

Edited by Lagerhead

Posted (edited)

Boat show prices… note prices reflect boats equipped with electronics ready to splash. Focus on 26-28’ cc.

IMG_1591.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

IMG_1593.jpeg

IMG_1594.jpeg

Edited by Lagerhead

More…

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

Rest…

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1601.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

IMG_1603.jpeg

IMG_1604.jpeg

IMG_1606.jpeg

IMG_1607.jpeg

You can get a 300hp diesel ob. Only $67k.

IMG_1605.jpeg

On 2/29/2024 at 8:06 PM, Lagerhead said:

Since I’m a charter and honored member here…. I have dedicated this thread to the Atlantic City boat shoe.

I will be poking around. One of my objectives will be to see how much boat I can get for $100k.

Edit: chime in if you’re going. 

Rather have a Sperry boat shoe. 

- Life is a waiting room, I hope they don't call me soon...... 

- Thomas Jefferson - "The course of history shows that as government grows, liberty decreases"

Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind that moves it. It flies with the breath of every fallen solider who protected it.