Herring

Rate this topic

burkie

Just heard that herring are in Middleboro 

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

22 mins ago, b-ware said:

And migrants are everywhere else.....................

Yes we have big flocks of Redwing black birds and grackles migrating through right now. I also saw a flock of hooded merganser and a pair of black ducks. Also turkey vultures. 

I didn't see them myself but woodcock are already being seen as well.

It's happening. 

23 mins ago, b-ware said:

And migrants are everywhere 

Us non Indians can't  use herring,  migrants we can, because they will fill the job market , i drove by McDonald's and the sign said $18 an hour, why is that, why can't  any American go after that job, 

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

24 mins ago, burkie said:

Us non Indians can't  use herring,  migrants we can, because they will fill the job market , i drove by McDonald's and the sign said $18 an hour, why is that, why can't  any American go after that job, 

because most Americans want more, a lot more and less if not no work involved.  When we were young you went to college or learned a trade, now most youngsters want to learn to beat the system.  The other day I was talking to my 13 yr. old granddaughter and I told her that when I was her age I was working on a farm for $1.00 per hour.  That little girl sat down with her Ipad and did some calculating.  It turns out that in todays economy I would be making about $15 bucks an hour.

1 hour ago, burkie said:

Wtf you talking about. "Those people" are Americans. 

Good thing political **** ain't allowed. This forum would be ****ing ugly as ****.

7 mins ago, mikez2 said:

Good thing political **** ain't allowed. This forum would be ****ing ugly as ****.

The people that are staying down the street from my house...in a comfort inn...are not Americans.  They might be someday...but not yet

14 mins ago, mikez2 said:

What did I say wrong, us  non indian , we can't use herring , Indians can, I did not say that they weren't americans

5 mins ago, burkie said:

What did I say wrong, us  non indian , we can't use herring , Indians can, I did not say that they weren't americans

Apparently someone else threw in the remarks about McDonald's when you were not looking. 

Wtf does that have to do with herring?

15 mins ago, mikez2 said:

Apparently someone else threw in the remarks about McDonald's when you were not looking. 

Wtf does that have to do with herring?

Maybe, McDonald's is using herring  in there fish sandwich