What Party boats are going out this weekend?

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, scortoncreekfisher said:

I got the winter blues and need to get out and jig some fish up! I have checked yankee fleet, caps johns, Helen h and cannot seem to find anyone going out- anyone know of any boats going out this Saturday?

I believe the Island Current is sailing out of Snug Harbor, RI on Saturday. Looks like they’re doing a 30-50 mile wreck trip for cod and other bottom critters. More details on their website and social media channels. 

On 2/27/2024 at 12:10 PM, jmei said:

I believe the Island Current is sailing out of Snug Harbor, RI on Saturday. Looks like they’re doing a 30-50 mile wreck trip for cod and other bottom critters. More details on their website and social media channels. 

How long does it take to get 30 - 50 miles out?

I'm a total novice with that type of thing. I don't know how fast those boats are.

I been on a couple whale watches but the farthest one was a high speed catamaran. It went really fast. Fun ride for me and my son but 98% of the rest of the passengers were either puking or sleeping from dramamine. 

8 hours ago, mikez2 said:

How long does it take to get 30 - 50 miles out?

I'm a total novice with that type of thing. I don't know how fast those boats are.

I been on a couple whale watches but the farthest one was a high speed catamaran. It went really fast. Fun ride for me and my son but 98% of the rest of the passengers were either puking or sleeping from dramamine. 

Probably something like three hours or so. Most of those boats cruise at something like 10-15 knots. 

On 2/27/2024 at 12:10 PM, jmei said:

island Current said they will start back up on Monday, they got right back to me!