Active duty AF member sets himself on fire

Rate this topic

TimS

Just now, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

That’s not far off from what this derp did… he kept his chant going till he tipped over… the secret serviceman keeping his gun on the planing marshmallow was a bit excessive I will say

The guy did a great job standing in camera view ( all things considered )

8.4 out of 10

Fancy catches fisherman, simple catches fish

1 hour ago, HopHead said:

Having treated many burn patients, 2nd degree is where the pain is.  3rd is painless.  1st is sunburn. 4th is bone or underlying tissue.

Rare, medium, well and hockey puck

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe

I imagine the aroma wafting through the air of burning human flesh and hair is not soon forgotten,  and brings on olfactory PTSD.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 hour ago, mybeach said:

I burned my lips on el rocho many times…

That Mexican for "jalapeño farts"

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

38 mins ago, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

Saw the video. He was committed to the cause… good roast

cheers to being sane!

Those last screams sounded like it was no fun at all. What a dumbshit. 

Edited by Mokes

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

as my kids would say: "Boy was lit, yo."

Now the effing Air Force will have a three day safety stand down; issue an order for NOBODY to set themselves on fire; and relieve a bunch of commanders for not inculcating fire safety and risk assessments into their self-immolation prohibition.  Meanwhile, we'll keep recruiting trannies, GILBERTS, and other "unwell" folks into the force 'cause: "Diversity is our strength."   *DERP*.  

What's a "Gilbert?"

RIP but there's gotta be a mental health background here.

I'm reminded of ....  of .... that guy who walked off his base, was captured by the Taliban, and when he tried to escape, was caged and enthusiastically abused. He had been in the Coast Guard before the Army. The Coasties got rid of him for unstated reasons, but I'll bet that they sized him up correctly as a career sad sack, who would inevitablly eff something up. This unfortunate soul may have been another case; a marginal serviceman who would have been gracefully separated from the service if the AF wasn't so short of people. 

I cannot imagine killing myself in the worst way imaginable for people who couldn't care less about my White American ass. It's unreal. Dude was like...."Walp.....Im in my 20s and that's it me!!! I'll just cook myself to death.".

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, BrianBM said:

What's a "Gilbert?"

RIP but there's gotta be a mental health background here.

I'm reminded of ....  of .... that guy who walked off his base, was captured by the Taliban, and when he tried to escape, was caged and enthusiastically abused. He had been in the Coast Guard before the Army. The Coasties got rid of him for unstated reasons, but I'll bet that they sized him up correctly as a career sad sack, who would inevitablly eff something up. This unfortunate soul may have been another case; a marginal serviceman who would have been gracefully separated from the service if the AF wasn't so short of people. 

GILBERT = LGBQTIA, etc.  The unwell freak when you call them GILBERTS, they "REEEEEEEE" at the sky.    

You're speaking of Bergdahl.  That POS. he got a lot of folks maimed and killed who went out looking for him.  There are "things" ongoing with his case at present that I am not at liberty to talk about.  Watch the news.  That POS will get an even better deal than what he got.  

When I signed in to Fort Sam I was pulled aside and warned that he was there awaiting trial.  Fort Sam is where all the folks come through that have been held overseas during their repatriation process.  That dude Britney Griner (Russian held basketball player) rotated through here.  ****er was kept in the VIP lodging across the parade field from my office.  Anyways, I was warned that I may bump into Bergdahl and to just stay away form the clown.  Luckily, he and I never crossed paths.  

9 mins ago, Mokes said:

I cannot imagine killing myself in the worst way imaginable for people who couldn't care less about my White American ass. It's unreal. Dude was like...."Walp.....Im in my 20s and that's it me!!! I'll just cook myself to death.".

Dude was probably one burger short of a happy meal and starting his transition to become "they/Them" anyways.   

I wish Frank* was still around so I could poke him about the Air Force.