LED headlight replacement

horsefly

On 2/25/2024 at 12:14 PM, horsefly said:

Anyone have any experience or opinion on replacing stock headlights with LED's. Think it is worth the money and effort? Was just thinking of dark drives down to the beach thru deer country.  Thanks

Did on my Jeep Wrangler, was like night and day I have a 2012 rangler so it the old technology. I couldn't really see on a lighted highway let alone a dark stretch of Beach. It was a plug and play install, and they are still going strong some three or four years later. Worth it to me, bought mine, I am pretty sure from quadratec.

Edited by fishinthedark
I Fish therefore I Lie

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I whent down this rabbit hole with led,,, :cry: the hi-beams where expensive,,but the $30 fog light bulbs where alot brighter ,,,:laugh: hikari is what i use for low beams not to bright but better than halogen and i brightstare marker lights,,,,,,but I got halogen lights too on my truck for distance there off road bulbs and that's what i did on my girlfriends car,,,,,,,:D

20210918_141950.jpg

Edited by bennie
?

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out that whatever you uprade to will also pass thru the state inspection sticker process. They're getting tougher I hear from my mechanic 

M.S.B.A.

This thread as a lot in this forum just go to a parts store or dealer and get what they recomend this is not brain surgery. I respect everyones views but topic after topic is the same old crap. If your on the shore just ask a local or a local shop what to use or have it installed, Everyone seems to be beating a dead horse over this and many other topics.  Sorry but the repetion on the same subject gets tiring to me. I will not bother anyone again on this topic.