Van staal 7” pliers

How old are the pliers, and have you ever replaced the blade/cutter & anvil? 

- Life is a waiting room, I hope they don't call me soon...... 

- Thomas Jefferson - "The course of history shows that as government grows, liberty decreases"

Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind that moves it. It flies with the breath of every fallen solider who protected it.

53 mins ago, Fishtale7 said:

How old are the pliers, and have you ever replaced the blade/cutter & anvil? 

Pliers are about 2 years old and have not changed the blades due to minimal use. Blades still cuts like butter just tested on some 50lb braid and no issue at all.

What's the best you can do on pliers and neon bungee lanyard only?   I do not need or want the leather VS Sheath or the VS coil lanyard (but I'm sure they will sell fast on here as standalones lol).  

I have a $140 in Bass Pro gift cards laying around if you have any interest in those - can offer those plus $135 cash for a total of $275- again, just for the pliers and bungee -  you keep the VS sheath and VS lanyard for a later sale.

GLWS! 

- What a waste. They had a bartender here, Kino, made the best rum cannonball I've ever tasted! -

25 mins ago, SteveZissou said:

What's the best you can do on pliers and neon bungee lanyard only?   I do not need or want the leather VS Sheath or the VS coil lanyard (but I'm sure they will sell fast on here as standalones lol).  

I have a $140 in Bass Pro gift cards laying around if you have any interest in those - can offer those plus $135 cash for a total of $275- again, just for the pliers and bungee -  you keep the VS sheath and VS lanyard for a later sale.

GLWS! 

Looking for a cash sale for the set for now. I don’t really use basspro and I’m looking to purchase some rods this weekend. But i will keep this offer in mind if anything thank you for your interest