IDF asks their soldiers to stop sharing videos of their war crimes

Rate this topic

Seal

2 mins ago, fishnmagician said:

Yes if you don’t think it’s possible for Israel to commit war crimes then you must support Hamas. 
brilliant. 
that’s what passes for debate here. 
overstate a position

attack anyone who disagrees. 

lie as needed. 

Lol.

Want to rehash yesterday's burning dumpster fire where you look like a fool again?  

israel-hamas-10.jpg

israel-8.jpg

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

2 hours ago, Red Eye Nester said:

It's almost impossible for an Israeli to commit a war crime. 

True, just like the U.S. :th: 

But only because "it's not a war crime if we do it". 

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

I've got a story for you.  I'm a kohain.  A Jewish priest.  This has absolutely nothing to do with catholicism.  It is said that I am of a priestly lineage and can have a job working in the temple.  The temple where the western wall is a part of in Jerusalem.  How I feel personally about it.  I reject it and the title outright.  Because of the stories, some of them written here I've been labeled a piece of sht.

The good lord commanded the Jews to kill them all probably millennia ago.  Leave no stone unturned.  From the eldest to the newly born.  Take no prisoners, take no loot, take no children, take no stone, and take no sand.  You get the point.

New Jersey King Crab

I don't reject Israel it's just it's a small world and I have redeemed myself over some really ignorant things.  I was a scapegoat.  And now they're even worse than a scapegoat.  They're a bunch of inbred pedophiles.  Well a good amount of the lot.

New Jersey King Crab

11 hours ago, fishnmagician said:

In the minds of some 

The Jew Hater is here.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

11 hours ago, JaseB said:

Lol.

Want to rehash yesterday's burning dumpster fire where you look like a fool again?  

israel-hamas-10.jpg

israel-8.jpg

Did they ever find that poor woman? Jesus, they can't kill enough Palestinians for me. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

11 hours ago, JaseB said:

Lol.

israel-hamas-10.jpg

israel-8.jpg

I hope they found that guy. 

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-