Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

8 hours ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Mass deportation not happening.  I don't care who is president. The places these people came from won't take them back.  A train full of illegals in boxcars headed south would be stopped at the border by the Mexican government.   

Not after we drop a 500 ton bomb on President Pasole. 

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

Saying we can’t boot them is the same as saying we could not stop them from coming. These people are ****ing liars. 

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

3 hours ago, hunter123 said:

Rummer has it that if Trump wins, he will use the Army and Nat'l guard to round the garbage up and deport them.Then if there countries won't take them back, He will drop there cash payments we give them. Would be nice.

This is not hard!!  He did it the first time with the Border and Trade..............This is NOT hard at all for those people that think it's not possible!! :waiting:

None of this will really stop until we pause or suspend birthright citizenship during this time. 

These people are coming here to escape the awful nature of their country, as well as evading judgment of their criminal system. They exploit it by having 2, 3 or 4 kids. 

The issue is no Democrat in this current administration is going to stop this. It to me seems very obvious that this is all planned to buy votes. Why else would be give them free food, free housing, free healthcare, help finding jobs, drivers licenses, and more as non-citizens? We barely do this for our own. Mass is giving these people 3 meals a day, giving them free apartments, getting them jobs, and healthcare all on tax payer dime, invading working class neighborhoods. 

What also kills me is how we are one of the only countries that doesn't put pressure on non-speaking natives to assimilate to the countries language, instead we build systems around catering to it and allowing people to live here for decades and never learn a single bit of English.

Now, I could possibly forgive all this if it didn't come with such a lack of care for the people struggling here who actually live here, but the fact these Migrants commit crime, avoid persecution by ducking the state, and treat us Americans like crap in the process. Stealing, looting, killing elderly people, and raping little girls coming home for school. 

We need to get these people out of here. End of story. 

Edited by PhotoManTrav

17 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

You obviously were clueless on how DJT dealt with other countries when they said “not happening”!!

Sleeping at the wheel were you??

Since China now seems to be involved (Funding) we know Biden won’t be successful.

Trump can cause enough pain for China that they’ll back off.  Heck they already got enough of their CCP spies here too accomplish what they want. :dismay: