Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

6 mins ago, JimP said:

don't care. Open the gate, push them across to the other side, close gate.  Repeat about 30 million times.  The effing Mexicans gave them free pass through Mexico so long as they were coming to Gringo land.  We still owe those bastards for that.  

I agree with you. I want them outta here asap.  But I can see it now.  Planes full of these holers being denied landing in other countries.  

1 hour ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Mass deportation not happening.  I don't care who is president. The places these people came from won't take them back.  A train full of illegals in boxcars headed south would be stopped at the border by the Mexican government.   

You obviously were clueless on how DJT dealt with other countries when they said “not happening”!!

Sleeping at the wheel were you??

2 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

You obviously were clueless on how DJT dealt with other countries when they said “not happening”!!

Sleeping at the wheel were you??

He did pretty good on keeping them out.  As far as kicking them out he was a little soft in my opinion.  But probably pushed as far as the rest of the swamp would allow.

17 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

He did pretty good on keeping them out.  As far as kicking them out he was a little soft in my opinion.  But probably pushed as far as the rest of the swamp would allow.

I don’t think “Mass Deportation” was an issue when he was in first go around!  It DEFINITELY has to be addressed if he gets in a second time………with majorities of the House and Senate being a huge plus!

Although, MCConnell needs to be put out to pasture immediately!!

4 hours ago, JimP said:

don't care. Open the gate, push them across to the other side, close gate.  Repeat about 30 million times.  The effing Mexicans gave them free pass through Mexico so long as they were coming to Gringo land.  We still owe those bastards for that.  

Bingo!!  Right here ^^^

7 hours ago, JimP said:

A real President would do it. I sure would. I would stop this Day 1 and just try and force your way in. The Rio will turn red. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, bleavens1962 said:

If we were a country that cared for its people more than we care for those here ILLEGALLY, we would round up every single ILLEGAL immigrant that has committed any type of crime and deport their asses. More and more American being killed by these worthless pieces of sh**

Rummer has it that if Trump wins, he will use the Army and Nat'l guard to round the garbage up and deport them.Then if there countries won't take them back, He will drop there cash payments we give them. Would be nice.

Capt, Frank Mundus. The man, the myth, the legand.