Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

27 mins ago, Kones1 said:

How much longer till the anger boils over ? If it isn't fixed soon it only a matter of time   

Soon??  You have confidence in this Administration?...........but hopefully by January of 2025, MASS DEPORTATION will begin!

3 hours ago, F150Fish said:

I would almost bet that in time we will find out the number is much higher than that.

No doubt, remember we were told for well over a decade, probably closer to 2. That there were 11 million hiding in the shadows, they used that lie a long time.

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

13 mins ago, NJFrank said:

No doubt, remember we were told for well over a decade, probably closer to 2. That there were 11 million hiding in the shadows, they used that lie a long time.

30 years. 

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin

12 hours ago, ovenrat said:

Jose Antonio Ibarra was arrested on Friday for allegedly kidnapping and killing the 22-year-old Augusta University junior.

Ibara is charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another.

female-jogger-found-dead-college-77031126_04b2ec.webp

Screenshot_20240224_222307_Instagram.jpg

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

Remember Biden’s 1st day on the job .. 

I promise you Joe does not remember it. 

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

Mayorkas is a traitor and should be dealt with as such. 

I am sure there would be no shortage of parents willing to drop the gallows floor on that piece of human garbage. 

Edited by Shipwreck
Needed to sharpen to gain a “rhetorical advantage “

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

12 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

Soon??  You have confidence in this Administration?...........but hopefully by January of 2025, MASS DEPORTATION will begin!

Hiring 87,000 new border patrol agents would be fantastic! 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

The media is the enemy of the people 

But Callie Rennison, a professor of criminal justice at the University of Colorado who studies violence against women, wishes there was more emphasis on teaching men not to assault women rather than telling women what they should or should not do.

IMG_2288.jpeg

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

13 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

Mass deportation not happening.  I don't care who is president. The places these people came from won't take them back.  A train full of illegals in boxcars headed south would be stopped at the border by the Mexican government.   

5 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Mass deportation not happening.  I don't care who is president. The places these people came from won't take them back.  A train full of illegals in boxcars headed south would be stopped at the border by the Mexican government.   

don't care. Open the gate, push them across to the other side, close gate.  Repeat about 30 million times.  The effing Mexicans gave them free pass through Mexico so long as they were coming to Gringo land.  We still owe those bastards for that.  

7 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Who said anything about sending them back to where they came from? They should first be put on notice that they are no longer welcome, and be given 30 days to make arrangements to depart on their own. Those caught after to 30 days will be sent to wherever is convenient for us. They may wind up somewhere nice. they may wind up somewhere not so nice. The choice is their's to make.