Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

1 hour ago, ovenrat said:

Jose Antonio Ibarra was arrested on Friday for allegedly kidnapping and killing the 22-year-old Augusta University junior.

Ibara is charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another.

female-jogger-found-dead-college-77031126_04b2ec.webp

I'm so imagine , you send your kid off to college, drop them off for a practice. Your wife, mother, whatever gets dragged off the street while shopping and something like this happens. Pick the scenario it doesn't matter.

Then you have these lying scumbags, your president, homeland security, the media. And dip **** lefties on a fishing board. Lying to you about illegal immigration situation. Think about what kind of scum you have to be to be carrying that message, usually the same crew that has no problem with grooming.

How many 100's of thousands of Americans have been effected by illegals criminal activities over the years. 

And we have these sbags cheering it on.

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

Absolutely sickening story. I rarely come in here or comment on any topics. This one totally pisses me off more than anything else. This innocent woman is dead at the hands of someone who should not have been in this country. The current administration has done nothing to stop the illegal immigration. They have encouraged it from the start. Now the tax payers have to pay to house and feed this POS for the rest of his worthless life. Once convicted the only thing he should get is a bullet to the head.  

“All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you.”

44 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Absolutely sickening story. I rarely come in here or comment on any topics. This one totally pisses me off more than anything else. This innocent woman is dead at the hands of someone who should not have been in this country. The current administration has done nothing to stop the illegal immigration. They have encouraged it from the start. Now the tax payers have to pay to house and feed this POS for the rest of his worthless life. Once convicted the only thing he should get is a bullet to the head.  

The sad part is this has been going on for decades. The left and the media do their best to not report the immigration status of criminals. 

I'm surprised the stories seem to have been getting out more of late. 

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

36 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Now the tax payers have to pay to house and feed this POS for the rest of his worthless life.

Bad enough if it was one...but it's closer to 7,200,000. This is just in just Biden's term. And we get to feed, clothe, house, educate and pay for their medical care. They will kill a lot more innocent Americans and burn through hundreds of billions of tax dollars EVERY YEAR. Hooray for Joe Biden :beers: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Just now, NJFrank said:

The sad part is this has been going on for decades. The left and the media do their best to not report the immigration status of criminals. 

I'm surprised the stories seem to have been getting out more of late. 

I read one blurb about this murder, it didn't call him an illegal alien, it just said he's not a US citizen :laugh: Anything to keep the real story out of the news.

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 min ago, TimS said:

Bad enough if it was one...but it's closer to 7,200,000. This is just in just Biden's term. And we get to feed, clothe, house, educate and pay for their medical care. They will kill a lot more innocent Americans and burn through hundreds of billions of tax dollars EVERY YEAR. Hooray for Joe Biden :beers: 

100%. I am a news junkie and aware of what has been going on. Add in the deaths due to drugs laced with fentanyl. It’s horrible. I’m sure China and Russia are thrilled with what is going on and the amount of money we are spending and sending god knows where. 

“All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you.”

17 mins ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

100%. I am a news junkie and aware of what has been going on. Add in the deaths due to drugs laced with fentanyl. It’s horrible. I’m sure China and Russia are thrilled with what is going on and the amount of money we are spending and sending god knows where. 

Ugh...I can't watch the news, it just makes me angry...I read little blips and blurbs when I feel like it on my phone...and it's still hard to stomach :o 

4 hours ago, DZ said:

So if this guy was let in freely, and then not detained,  then this murder is completely on the current administration’s policies.  This murder was preventable and the government failed to protect this young woman.  You can’t get worse than this, 

EVERY single murder is on this current administration!  EVERY SINGLE ONE!  This is more common than one would think!

1 hour ago, 40shades-of-blue said:

Period!!

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Let's hope MASS DEPORTATION will work to ship these people back............Let's hope!