Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

9 hours ago, saltydawg said:

The Democrats’ war on the rule of law started long ago (defund the police) and continues to gain momentum. The enabling of illegal immigration and catch and release of offenders continues to undermine the social order we expect. This is part of usurping “western culture” that Democrats are so fond of. 

and as much as the Orange Man is a "threat to democracy".....this is something he'll start fixing on DAY 1!! :th:

2 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Traitor.

I will hate what he just did until my dying day.

Democrats are traitors. Period. They never speak out against this, and if they do, they try and shift the blame. 

**** them all. They are all complicit. 

Edited by Mokes

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

4 hours ago, DoOver said:

GG28WD5a0AAS-Vm.jpg.ce96725fda67290573b4bd247f0deaf7.jpg

Larger than every city except one

Hey Chris, this isn't a complex thing to check. 

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

As an aside, a man who is suspected of killing a girl in NYC fled to Arizona, got caught there, and now the DA in Arizona is refusing to send him back to NYC due to the chance Alvin Bragg would just release him back into the streets....I don't know anything else about that DA in Arizona...but she's earned my respect just for doing that

On 2/20/2024 at 7:21 PM, Hook I said:

Can the Biden Democrats control it ? 

No and as long as 1/2 the country votes democrat, we have a looong way to go. Enjoy the shitshow!

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

5 hours ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Mopeds gangs of illegals have been snatch and grab NY'ers for jewelry, phones and purses for 7 months now. never see that on CNN. 

also these illegal's have basically taken over full blocks in Queens, setting up make shift sidewalk food stands and whatever else they think they can sell. 

Funny how much chit the media doesn't let us see. One might think there's an agenda :)

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.