Illegal Migrant Crime .. new American wave

Rate this topic

Hook I

2 mins ago, bleavens1962 said:

I remember when Donald Trump was roasted for his view on ILLEGALS, and he is proven right, day after day after day

the Biden democrats live in Republican white neighborhoods ...let them live where they created ..not even Chuck Schumer lives in one :why: 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

Just now, charloots said:

IMG_0883.png

What the ****. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

The released the migrant backmonto the streets instead of deporting him. Thats the open door.policy for the rest of them to follow now. They will commit more crimes and be let go while the innocent goto jail for defending themselves.   He would have been better of smacking him in the head with a bat and leaving the scene.  Trumps legal issues in ny prove there is no more  law and order in ny and the politicians have made it a police state.  This is how communism starts

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

5 hours ago, Hook I said:

Can the Biden Democrats control it ? 

The real question should be “Do the Biden Democrats want to control it!”

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein