Superbowl Halftime

Rate this topic

I never watched half time.   Watching and listening to certain pregame festivities was more than enough for me to conclude I very much dislike what now passes as entertainment. 

Namely, Andra Day and her singing "Lift Every Voie and Song" and Post Malone and his singing "America the Beautiful".  They were terrible, horrible, awful, disastrous, inept.

It's shocking the event organizers think these performances could appeal to the masses.      

4 mins ago, Joe G said:

I never watched half time.   Watching and listening to certain pregame festivities was more than enough for me to conclude I very much dislike what now passes as entertainment. 

Namely, Andra Day and her singing "Lift Every Voie and Song" and Post Malone and his singing "America the Beautiful".  They were terrible, horrible, awful, disastrous, inept.

It's shocking the event organizers think these performances could appeal to the masses.      

Well said Joe....................

OMG what have I done................................

I would like to think as old as I am now I am open to all types of music and entertainment.

1) That blew, I have seen better acts on Americas got talent

2) What ever happened to just one act for 12-13 minutes?

3) no music will satisfy everyone, I get it

4) I knew we were in trouble when they described "Iconic half time show" before the game started.

I can't fairly judge the halftime show as Usher is not my type of music.  I am more of a country guy.   I did think Reba did a pretty good job with the National Anthem.

Favorite commercials were the Dunkins one and the Bud commercial with the lab.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?