Ditch Jigger

Rate this topic

burkie

I can't remember the name of the town in Finland,  but it starts with a L, on YouTube I watch the northern lights  that's neat,

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

42 mins ago, K Foley said:

Linland

Yup

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

29 mins ago, K Foley said:

I forgot I thought it was Norway not Finland. You could see the Lights from Linland too!

It's Levi

30 mins ago, K Foley said:

So you would not drive your Cheevy there?

No, why would he, the levee was dry

4 mins ago, burkie said:

No, why would he, the levee was dry

So the big question is, are you a whiskey or rye guy?

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

51 mins ago, Jeff270 said:

So the big question is, are you a whiskey or rye guy?

Before 1985 whiskey, after 1985 milk, if your talking about Joe g , it's mad dog 20/20

I won't lie...I almost started crying when I saw the title of this thread :o I've seen way too many threads with member's names over the past 25 years...I was thrilled to see it was about the Northern Lights :) 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.