Critical Atlantic Ocean current system is showing early signs of collapse, prompting warning from scientists

Rate this topic

foxfai

On 2/10/2024 at 10:07 AM, Fisherman888 said:

I am an independent thinker , I acquire as much information as possible and make up my own mind. Yes the climate is changing ,but the left wants the productive nations to hand off billions to bureaucrats while letting China and India continue large scale pollution. That’s political. Vaccines are important for world wide health, experimental shots rushed to market with a very limited trial period are suspect. Happy now?

Edited by TimS
quote edited

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

It’s all ‘ever changing’, only Mother Nature knows where it’s going. Last year that crazy Gulf Stream brought a Tarpon to the Cape, a Barracuda to Connecticut, and a Pompano to NJ.

Tis better to remain silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

8 mins ago, cheech said:

It’s all ‘ever changing’, only Mother Nature knows where it’s going. Last year that crazy Gulf Stream brought a Tarpon to the Cape, a Barracuda to Connecticut, and a Pompano to NJ.

Then the question remains what impact does the Labrador current will have on the north coast. Does gulf stream move closer to NE coast or cold waters of Labrador push it out and how they interact. 

General-depictions-of-the-Labrador-Curre

On 2/10/2024 at 10:25 AM, Fisherman888 said:

The thing is pal that you or the scientist have no idea how this all will turn out. So spreading fear to people to keep them thinking that something might happen is just f-cked up. You can feel how you want but those are just your feelings no one gives a chit. I would say grow up and let the adults run the world and do what needs to be done that’s best for humanity. 

Edited by TimS
quote edited

2 hours ago, hydraman said:

The thing is pal that you or the scientist have no idea how this all will turn out. So spreading fear to people to keep them thinking that something might happen is just f-cked up. You can feel how you want but those are just your feelings no one gives a chit. I would say grow up and let the adults run the world and do what needs to be done that’s best for humanity. 

Your 100% right. These are the same people that believed the world would end with the Mayan calander.lol They just don't want to believe the Earth has been having changes up and down for billions of years. There idiots.

Edited by hunter123
Capt, Frank Mundus. The man, the myth, the legand.

1 hour ago, hunter123 said:

Your 100% right. These are the same people that believed the world would end with the Mayan calander.lol They just don't want to believe the Earth has been having changes up and down for billions of years. There idiots.

Yes scientists are the ones that believed in the Mayan calendar. That’s right. Are you from another planet? Do you know what science is?  

(*member formerly known as 'Robert Yacoub')

4 hours ago, hydraman said:

You are either ignorant, illiterate, or imbecile.

Science is what makes your truck function properly, or the drag on your reel to stop a fish.

1+1 =2 is science.

Science has nothing to do with feelings.

2 hours ago, hunter123 said:

Life expectancy for planet Earth is approximately 4 to 5 billon years.

Science.

The earths climate is cyclical. The glaciers formed and melted several times in the billions of years that the earth has  existed.  I don’t believe mankind is responsible for any kind of climate change. There are scientists that say it’s true and there are just as many scientists claiming hogwash. I agree with the latter. Now we turn on the news and have to listen to experts like AOC, Greta Thurnberg, and John Kerry. Three of the biggest con jobs on the planet. With this current adm., it’s not about saving America into the future. It’s all about a big money grab. All about power and control. All while China builds a new coal plant every week! I wonder why hmmmmm. I’m not buy into it, and most American feel the same. So I send 2 middle fingers to the frauds pushing this panic on the American people. Fu-k the green new deal!!

10 hours ago, RegDunlop said:

Haha. 

the one truth is greed.  

someone is manipulating someone else to take money from their family and take most of it while redistributing some of it.  

the answer to 99.99 out of 100 questions is always $$$$.  

****tttt be that way in the ghetto and ****tt b that way on Wall Street and in Silicon Valley and everywhere 

Your FEAR is causing you to believe this garbage and you want to take money from my kids

no thanks.  

the planet will be just fine regatdless

Just leave MN alone and it will balance itself.

Money grabs are popping up in every idea has money behind it.

Allow the consumers of carbon grow back and stop cutting them down/burning them up.

HH

An armed man is a citizen,,,an unarmed man is a subject,,,,,,,,

18 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Your correct, but the "agenda" does. The narrative they put forth is pukingly mind pounding, indoctrinating and a full blown tactic. The sun is going to explode one day and destroy the Earth. When do you think the squad will blame that on humans? Ice ages come, and ice ages go. Ask the Wooly Mammoths & Dinosaurs. The size of the dinosaurs farts would have put out out the same carbon footprint as one neighborhood. 

Edited by Fishtale7

- Life is a waiting room, I hope they don't call me soon...... 

- Thomas Jefferson - "The course of history shows that as government grows, liberty decreases"

Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind that moves it. It flies with the breath of every fallen solider who protected it.

9 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Decades ago (the 70s) those same climate scientists were predicting that we were entering the next ice age.

Talk to me when you get China and India on the same page as US for reducing warming emissions.

And another question the nobody ever wants to answer is where are the metrics on which to base success and failure?

BTW, there's nothing wrong with trying to have a cleaner environment.

Stop using climate change as a hammer to bludgeon humanity.

I don't get into politics.

Just facts.

1 hour ago, snapper1 said:

You are either ignorant, illiterate, or imbecile.

Science is what makes your truck function properly, or the drag on your reel to stop a fish.

1+1 =2 is science.

Another child Im glad you can count. I’m sure you know science isn’t an exact thing and not always right.  What are you 8.