Sportsmen's Show

Rate this topic

This weekend at the Standish Sportsmen Club in E. Bridgewater Ma. is this weekend (2-10 &2-11).  Next weekend is the Camping and RV show at the Big E in West Springfield Ma and the Springfield Sportsmen's Show is the following week end. (2-23,24,25)

1 hour ago, b-ware said:

This weekend at the Standish Sportsmen Club in E. Bridgewater Ma. is this weekend (2-10 &2-11).  Next weekend is the Camping and RV show at the Big E in West Springfield Ma and the Springfield Sportsmen's Show is the following week end. (2-23,24,25)

Hi Bud,

You attending any?

2 hours ago, b-ware said:

I will have a booth there! It is 1 Burr Lane, East Bridgewater.

I hope all of you can stop by and say HI!

45 mins ago, b-ware said:

Hey Kevin, I will be making an appearance at all three, not looking to buy anything but just to be out and about...............

Looks like your magiic number to return to BSP is under 50. Looking forward to the RRB parking lot Mensa meetings. Standish is a nice small show friendly and intersting No pots and pans and Mr Scrubby wash sponges. You can get your Mass licenses there too. Free for us old farts:)

30 mins ago, K Foley said:

Looks like your magiic number to return to BSP is under 50. Looking forward to the RRB parking lot Mensa meetings. Standish is a nice small show friendly and intersting No pots and pans and Mr Scrubby wash sponges. You can get your Mass licenses there too. Free for us old farts:)

Ayup.....................

2 hours ago, b-ware said:

Ayup.....................

Don't forget your skunk, mink and ferret Canal permits so you can protect BSP from all the stocking for the rat invasion. Mackeral pellets would be good for bait or Burkie's Chow Mein noodles from New Bedfa.

10 hours ago, K Foley said:

Don't forget your skunk, mink and ferret Canal permits so you can protect BSP from all the stocking for the rat invasion. Mackeral pellets would be good for bait or Burkie's Chow Mein noodles from New Bedfa.

With all of them predators (two truck loads of skunks, overkill) running around I was thinking of setting up a trap line.  Mink is still in high demand a as for the skunks, remember the three stooges with the skunk skin hats, I could make a fortune in the tourist trade.......

1 hour ago, b-ware said:

With all of them predators (two truck loads of skunks, overkill) running around I was thinking of setting up a trap line.  Mink is still in high demand a as for the skunks, remember the three stooges with the skunk skin hats, I could make a fortune in the tourist trade.......

Joe G and Burkie would look good in those hats. Joe G would be a celebrity in his hood. Signing autographs and would boost his pencil sales