Michigan school shooters mom

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

7 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

Couple of things. Kid was disturbed and they bought him a gun? Allowed him to have open access to the gun.  Refused to take him home and cut short the meeting with the school. 

Shame on those parents and shame on the school. Those poor parents that lost their kids... 

no doubt. 

but don’t you think a similar standard could be used for a lot of crimes committed by a persons child. 

( I’m not saying I’m against it, don’t get me wrong, just find it super interesting) 

Very slippery slope

In this particular instance I get it. The problem is where can this lead to ?

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

What responsibility does the state bear for ****ing kids over for 2+ years and hurting them mentally and emotionally?  Some worse than others.  Not specific to this, in general.  

if I can be held criminally responsible for my child’s actions and behavior, then the state has no right to do things that will harm my child.  

Edited by Heron25

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." 

8 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

no doubt. 

but don’t you think a similar standard could be used for a lot of crimes committed by a persons child. 

( I’m not saying I’m against it, don’t get me wrong, just find it super interesting) 

If they helped facilitate it, **** it. They can get it too. 

5 mins ago, Sudsy said:

Very slippery slope

In this particular instance I get it. The problem is where can this lead to ?

Bradley was allowed to drop out of school, after multiple interventions, dealt drugs out of the public housing unit, was arrested five time prior to shooting up the block. 

16 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Bradley was allowed to drop out of school, after multiple interventions, dealt drugs out of the public housing unit, was arrested five time prior to shooting up the block. 

If Bradley's mom bought him a gun, **** her too. 

Just now, Patrick9915 said:

If Bradley's mom bought him a gun, **** her too. 

I agree.

Do you not agree that theres a real possibility that the standard will change over time ? It’s super easy to only look at this specific case, is my point. 

Just now, mybeach said:

The father will soon be charged. 

The dichotomy of parent/teacher notifications is another aspect of this, but I digress. 

He’s gonna get it worse I assume. They never go after who they want worse, first.