Selecting New Rod Help

Rate this topic

controltestguy

On 2/5/2024 at 4:46 PM, ksong said:

If you can come to Surf Day Show in NJ on Feb 17, stop by JS Company USA booth and check new ultra light 7' - 7'6" back bay rods.

Eagerly waiting to see the new line of fishing rods you are marketing. Do you have a company web site describing your products? Enjoy your sales style and purchased several Blackhole products at your recommendation. You ever need help evaluating fishing gear? 

8 hours ago, petespeak said:

Eagerly waiting to see the new line of fishing rods you are marketing. Do you have a company web site describing your products? Enjoy your sales style and purchased several Blackhole products at your recommendation. You ever need help evaluating fishing gear? 

We don't have website yet.  I are making now.

I have confidence that newly developed JS USA Surfster Moderate surf rods are one of the highest quality rods in the market.

Edited by ksong

On 2/9/2024 at 4:54 PM, ksong said:

I have confidence that newly developed JS USA Surfster Moderate surf rods are one of the highest quality rods in the market.

Excited to see that JS in a 7.5footer sir!!!   Are they moderate rated?

BrianBM note: No soliciting outside the BST Forums, please.

Edited by BrianBM
Wrong place to solicit.

Nice to see you back Kil

You've been busy...:)

You can't keep a good man down.

It's hard to tell. Is that one piece blanks on the left?

I did get to handle some of the rods at surf day and was favorably impressed.

I can’t stop thinking about the 9’6” Back Bay Special.

When will you be set up for taking orders ?

Looking for something light in a 7'6" spinner.. primarily jetties/inlet fishing only with plugs & subsurface lures on a mag-moderate rated rod. 

Been toss'n plugs on a century that I use past 8-9yrs - but really need something lighter with the same action of the blank that can handle 30-40lb bass or reds, but work the lure in the right way.  The Century is awesome, but I am in search of a lighter blank for a particular application.

Please give us a glance when you get ahold of those new puppies!!   

On 2/19/2024 at 5:27 AM, StealthModes said:

Looking for something light in a 7'6" spinner.. primarily jetties/inlet fishing only with plugs & subsurface lures on a mag-moderate rated rod. 

Been toss'n plugs on a century that I use past 8-9yrs - but really need something lighter with the same action of the blank that can handle 30-40lb bass or reds, but work the lure in the right way.  The Century is awesome, but I am in search of a lighter blank for a particular application.

Please give us a glance when you get ahold of those new puppies!!   

We will have Inshore Supreme high end 7'6" one piece rods from Ultra light, light, medium, medium heavy, heavy to extra heavy. 

You can check our prototype rods at Ward Melville show in LI, New England Saltwater Show in RI as well as NJ Saltwater Show.  I hope some rods arrive before the shows.

• 2 weeks later...