Bobby, Brian, Chuck?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

@Shaky

this was the one you were at, right? 

The driveway looks familiar, was a long time ago. I remember there were at least three Brian’s. You, the one who made the jig vise, think he was wearing carhart jacket and another one with dark hair and piercings

Branford Jeff, Mighty Mouse, Vic(throwing timber) Stewie, J, maybe Stewie’s other friend that used to show up at the food fling. I guess that was chuck

Checked the you tube posting date. I was up at the cape rehabbing my new hips, so yes that was the one I was at

That was the trip I bumped into Bob Samuelson while scoping out a creek one night. Met him at the food fling and while telling him a story about looking for spots to fish with my little cousin, he says that’s where I know you from You had the NY plates and you were leaving early Told him about the hips and not being ready for wading

Called him to go fishing the week before he died. He was busy, but said it was a good tide. Tried explaining how to get to the bar by crossing the creek and then getting back in further up the inlet. Didn’t want to try it in the dark. That’s where he died

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Not related to that weekend but made me think of great times that SOL is directly responsible for. Culpable might be a better word. 

That was a great day hosted by Aquaholic Steve. Think it was the last leadiest before he moved to FLA. 

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting

6 hours ago, Shaky said:

That was the trip I bumped into Bob Samuelson while scoping out a creek one night. Met him at the food fling and while telling him a story about looking for spots to fish with my little cousin, he says that’s where I know you from You had the NY plates and you were leaving early Told him about the hips and not being ready for wading

Called him to go fishing the week before he died. He was busy, but said it was a good tide. Tried explaining how to get to the bar by crossing the creek and then getting back in further up the inlet. Didn’t want to try it in the dark. That’s where he died

Bought a Lami off Bob a few weeks before that. Frickin time flies. 

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting