Jump to content

Dexter Outdoors/SOL exclusive discount

Rate this topic


DerrickT

Recommended Posts

Wow.  That's freaking awesome.  Had no idea they were that local. I've used Dexter knives in alot of kitchens, dell's and meat rooms. 

 

This is probably the most unsung hero of a knife.  We always called it a sandwich knife(which it's great at) but it's a fantastic knife for home use.  Plus the serrations are big enough that a kitchen steel will fit each slot. Screenshot_20240114-095142_Chrome.jpg.471a711630dab270fd4bee2921029fc4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2024 at 8:41 PM, the3fishheads said:

Too bad their out of stock on this bad boy. 

Screenshot_20240112-202754_Chrome.jpg

I've had one of these for years but never knew the maker because the name was "polished" off. Great knife, I use it in the garden mostly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, PSeggs said:

Wow.  That's freaking awesome.  Had no idea they were that local. I've used Dexter knives in alot of kitchens, dell's and meat rooms. 

 

This is probably the most unsung hero of a knife.  We always called it a sandwich knife(which it's great at) but it's a fantastic knife for home use.  Plus the serrations are big enough that a kitchen steel will fit each slot. Screenshot_20240114-095142_Chrome.jpg.471a711630dab270fd4bee2921029fc4.jpg

This and the smaller version are the best bait knifes I’ve ever used. Slice through semi frozen bunker like butter. I also have this one in the kitchen makes quick work of a bagel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow that is a great discount. I have used them for years, probably the best clam and oyster knifes on the market, and their sani-safe knives are a staple across the restaurant/industry (at least on the North/East Coast). Look in almost any seafood kitchen and you will see some of these...

Edited by FallenKell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2024 at 8:41 PM, the3fishheads said:

Too bad their out of stock on this bad boy. 

Screenshot_20240112-202754_Chrome.jpg

I’ve seen one of those before.  Super bad@ss!!

 

Btw, does Dexter still make the skinny super-flexible 6” filet knife???

 

Was always my favorite filet knife, but admittedly, I’m not the best with the filleting.  Gave it to a farmer’s mother - because she thinks it’s the best knife for flounder just like me.

 

Haven’t seen one in the stores in over a decade.. guess it’s discontinued or have to order online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 mins ago, StealthModes said:

I’ve seen one of those before.  Super bad@ss!!

 

Btw, does Dexter still make the skinny super-flexible 6” filet knife???

 

Was always my favorite filet knife, but admittedly, I’m not the best with the filleting.  Gave it to a farmer’s mother - because she thinks it’s the best knife for flounder just like me.

 

Haven’t seen one in the stores in over a decade.. guess it’s discontinued or have to order online.

Good question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TimS unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...