FISH REPORT 2024 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of P town, "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, codfish said:

Lets hope 2024 is better than 2023:eek:I start the year by drowning some bait and sitting in my truck watching the water, fish report to follow:)

36 mins ago, bdowning said:

image.png.28ba6209cb2eae43ef40813ea95d0448.png

What these guys said.;)

The Sultan of Sluggo

Posted (edited)

Checked in 1 of my boats for a deck replacement repair. My friend said "Boat sales are the worst he has seen it in years" do you guys see a down turn in fishing??this year I have noticed my trailer parking lot was not once full, where in years past it was.

Edited by codfish

Eastham weather

Saturday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Rain and snow likely before 1am, then rain between 1am and 2am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow after 2am. Low around 32. Windy, with an east wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Sunday
Rain, possibly mixed with snow before 9am, then rain between 9am and 4pm, then snow likely, possibly mixed with rain after 4pm. High near 40. Windy, with an east wind around 33 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Sunday Night
Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Windy, with a northwest wind 27 to 32 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.