Mahomes is such a crybaby

Rate this topic

Fishhead7

Anyone watch him throw the tantrum yesterday?

He wasn't flipping out about a judgement call, it was about a teammate being offsides.  

Shoot yourself in the foot and then blame the refs?  It absolutely ruined and otherwise great game.

I hope the league takes action against Mahomes and Reid, and that the refs don't back down either!

I don't get the whole "usually the official gives you a heads up in that situation"..

Why? 

I'm not talking about the wide guy looking over and confirming with the official that he's good where he's lined up. That's SOP for everyone. Reid and Mahomes are acting like the refs tell them unsolicited, hey your slot guy is lined up offsides . What BS is that, if that's the case? And, it's not like it was borderline. The guy's whole foot was lined up beyond the ball.

Pretty ironic the refs are getting trashed for actually getting one right.

Edited by Finster

6 mins ago, Finster said:

I don't get the whole "usually the official gives you a heads up in that situation"..

Why? 

I'm not talking about the wide guy looking over and confirming with the official that he's good where he's lined up. That's SOP for everyone. Reid and Mahomes are acting like the refs tell them unsolicited, hey your slot guy is lined up offsides . What BS is that, if that's the case? And, it's not like it was borderline. The guy's whole foot was lined up beyond the ball.

Pretty ironic the refs are getting trashed for actually getting one right.

^^^^This

Well stated.  Exactly my thoughts as I watched it unfold live.

18 mins ago, Fishhead7 said:

PS - The worst call the refs made was NOT calling intentional grounding when Mahomes spun around to ground the ball when he had no earthly idea if there was a receiver even in the area.

I have no idea if there was a receiver in the area, I don't think they ever showed a replay.

If there was though, they always give the QB the benefit of the doubt in that case, even when it's obvious that he was avoiding a sack

I get where he's coming from in that it had no impact on the play whatsoever- which would have decided teh outcome of the game. It turned into a huge play and was "ruined"  with a flag.  A- the offical had no idea the play would be the deciding factor of the game because the flag was thrown as they came off the LOS, and B. as an NFL player making a a billion dollars you should know how to line up every damn play. 

Was a good call.  Mahomes should be fined for being a dick. 

Edited by Fly By Nite

Does it seem to anyone else that Mahomes gets away with intentional grounding at least once in every game?

In the Bills game I swear he was completely turned around 180 degrees, and when he felt a tackler begin to wrap him up he twisted around and whipped the ball to the ground right through the players just past the line of scrimmage.  Doesn't the QB have to freakin' see his target before throwing?

Here's a search on the topic:

Mahomes-IG.jpg.0481efbe2be8bbe4f2fa19c73f35f85d.jpg

Maybe the refs need to call it more often, then we'll see some serious cryin'!

On 12/11/2023 at 7:35 PM, DAQ said:

Complete trash, I wish his teammates let him go when he was trying to get to the official. I would have been funny to see him do... nothing.

Super classy when he met Allen for the post game handshake too. 

That was pathetic, the expression on JA’s face said it all. Biggest cry baby sore loser ever , made a complete ass out of himself. What gets me is he’s saying don’t let the call dictate the outcome of the game. Pffffffft what about the blatant holding that was never called and they got the win because if it in the Super Bowl.  

Anyone that watched “Quarterbacks” on Netflix shouldn’t be surprised. He carries himself like a pompous 15 year old. His extravagant pregame routine, his insistence on calling everyone “big dawg”, his silver grey suits and giant reflective sunglasses… the guy is like a caricature come alive.