Transducer adapter

I have two Lorance depth sounders.  They were on other kayaks.  Specically they were on my old hobie.  They have the transducer that is made to fit under the hull.  I would like to set them up to work on the yack attack switch blade system.  Unfortunately they do not have a way to screw to the mounting hole of the switchblade.  I’m hoping there is an adapter,  I sure don’t want to buy an extra transducer or whole new sonar.  Does any one out there in yack land,  know if there is a way to make these transducers attach to the switchblade.  Thanks chuck

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_0397.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

My experience with the switch blade was no bueno. It created way too much drag. It also collected all the crap that was floating in the water. I put it back in the hull and used duct seal. I never looked back. It also makes hookup and take down much simpler. Some times the old school ways are better.  Disclaimer  Duct seal will not work for  side scan imaging. But those transducers don't look like they have it?  Good luck with your decision.

I have a side view that I am trying to learn how to use.  Si I want to set up my sounder on 5he switch blade so I can easily change it over to the side vie providing I eventually figure it out.  I fish in mostly small lakes and ponds 10 to 20 foot deep.   Wonder how helpful the side sonar would be as compared with DSI.

There are kits available online (eg amazon) that provide mount adapters for lowrance transducers. Usually about 20 bucks. You could also look at berleypro as they have bottom mount options with a protective cover that work with side scan. Those are good because they don't catch anything really and produce less drag.