Kowloon Saugus MA Stabbing

Rate this topic

The Riddler

This is one Bizarre incident. Last night this death was being investigated as a stabbing possibly murder well as it turns out this guy killed himself accidentally. Calling it a tragic accident this guy had some type of Necklace that caused him to slice himself open leave a trail of blood and ended up dying after bring brought to the hospital. 

IMG_1153.png

Edited by The Riddler

This story does not add up. The victim was ex law enforcement and his wife was with him outside. How does someone die like this and be called self inflicted accident? 

Still pics taken from news video. Looks like a knife case with lanyard around neck. The victim came up the restaurant with friends and family on some type of Bus. 

IMG_1156.png

IMG_1159.png

IMG_1157.png

IMG_1158.jpeg

Edited by The Riddler

3 mins ago, capequahog said:

Who the **** wears that around their neck, claiming bs, definitely foul play 

I have to agree. The knife is missing in the news footage. He is out in the parking lot with wife? For what? They took a bus with a group of people. 

40 mins ago, The Riddler said:

Its rumored the victim was wearing a lanyard around neck with a knife. Better off carrying a gun I guess. Safer? 

IMG_1154.jpeg

I have one of those, I never use it, it just seems like a shitty idea lol

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

21 hours ago, capequahog said:

Who the **** wears that around their neck, claiming bs, definitely foul play 

Plenty of people. They make little push knives that hang on the neck too. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, hobobob said:

Hang a razor sharp knife pointing at your jugular is not high on my wish list.

I bought this instead. Can carry it IWB with this sheath. I like it better. Bigger and it's scary as a fighting blade. Lot of force behind it for slashing and stabbing. My Manix2 is my EDC though. 

Screenshot_20231204_202951_Gallery.jpg

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts