Zero

Rate this topic

sandbars

They play the Steelers on Thursday, 2 HOF coaches who have fallen on hard times.  Take the under.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

2 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

As soon a someone says it was all Brady you know to just ignore them, as they have no clue about football. 

If you’re going to run the greatest of all time out of town at least win a few. 

Edited by sandbars

1 min ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

20 solid years of kicking everyone's ass in the league is not enough. especially in todays NFL.

wow

I hated the Patriots for many years, but also respected their accomplishments and dedication to winning. 

That said, I never felt that way about Brady.  Furthermore, I was impressed with his accomplishments in Tampa.  Was it all about Brady in either setting?  Definitely not, though I'm sure neither team would have won as many games with any other QB that was on those teams.

Bill and his ego ran Brady out of town. If Brady stayed bill would have surpassed Shula and have 3 years to find someone suitable. Instead, true Patriots fans have had to endure the last four seasons. It’s a shame for patriots nation what could have gone down as one of the greatest player coach tandems of all time. 
       Thankfully we have Bill Russell and the great Red Auerbach !!!

Edited by sandbars

Did Bill make a statement in the past that none of his players will ever have a bigger salary than his? And this is why Bradys contracts were always short of what he could have made elsewhere and this eventually was the reason why he left?

Also where are all of Bill's draft picks now?

I personally don't think that he can be GM and coach just 1 or the other. 

He is a great coach and that's apparent when you watch other games and see other coaches..

troll #122  <*)))<