Ultimate Diss

Rate this topic

afterhours

The Patriots have been flexed off of MNF. They are sooooo bad that even KC & co. couldn't save the game. My how quickly they've fallen, I always knew that it would come to an end but not like this. It really sucks being a fan of a piss poor team after decades of good football. We the fans are left holding the bag.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

1 hour ago, afterhours said:

The Patriots have been flexed off of MNF. They are sooooo bad that even KC & co. couldn't save the game. My how quickly they've fallen, I always knew that it would come to an end but not like this. It really sucks being a fan of a piss poor team after decades of good football. We the fans are left holding the bag.

Well, at least we still have plenty of good memories to hold on to.

Although as you said, I did not see them becoming as bad as they are right now.

If there is a God the Pats will be the new version of the Cowboys, only remembering their glory from 30 years ago.

(Which they won honestly)

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

33 mins ago, Sudsy said:

If there is a God the Pats will be the new version of the Cowboys, only remembering their glory from 30 years ago.

(Which they won honestly)

At least we have a history to look back on, unlike the LONG suffering J E T S fans. I 've never dissed another team until now, maybe it's a result of having a real bad team. Hell if I had nadda to look back on for the last 50+ years I'd probably be a miserable cluck too :).

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

1 hour ago, Finster said:

looking more, and more like the Patriot way was really the Brady way...

When you add in what Brady did with TB and what Belichick did with Cleveland it looks even more like it was Brady the whole time.

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

6 hours ago, afterhours said:

Dang, I'm wishing the Eagles would get flexed into a few more Sundays at 1:00 for a change ;)

3 hours ago, afterhours said:

At least we have a history to look back on, unlike the LONG suffering J E T S fans. I 've never dissed another team until now, maybe it's a result of having a real bad team. Hell if I had nadda to look back on for the last 50+ years I'd probably be a miserable cluck too :).

And remember who was directly responsible for the start of the Brady era?      :laugh:

2 hours ago, Fishhead7 said:

For Flyers fans the 70s were really all we ever had to smile about :( 

Nah. I disagree. For most all of Snider’s time as owner, the Flyers were one of the elite teams in hockey. True that they never won a cup after 75, but most years were a legit contender for it. Had some great individual players to watch during those years as well as some very good teams

On 12/1/2023 at 9:23 PM, Sudsy said:

When you add in what Brady did with TB and what Belichick did with Cleveland it looks even more like it was Brady the whole time.

Now, now, he had one winning season and even made the playoffs, in Cleveland. And had his only playoff W without Brady. So it was Brady with a small assist from Vinny Testaverde. :laugh: 

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver