New (same old) joggers thread

Rate this topic

HopHead

.......watch the video.  Other than life without parole what other things do they deserve?  The usual suspects btw.

Rapper Nardo Wick’s entourage brutally knocks out fan who asked for a photo, leaves him in critical condition with concussion, brain bleed

By 
Social Links forAlec Gearty

why do the same guys put assbaby crap in the tavern on a daily basis?

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

47 views and none of you think that's about as vicious as it gets?  They better fry those mother****ers.

If they did this to some innocent person walking down the street I'd be incensed but since he chose to worship an inarticulate ghetto goblin I have no f**ks to give. Let this be a life lesson to this young man. Choose who you associate with wisely as there could be consequences.

1 min ago, TACKLE JUNKIE said:

If they did this to some innocent person walking down the street I'd be incensed but since he chose to worship an inarticulate ghetto goblin I have no f**ks to give. Let this be a life lesson to this young man. Choose who you associate with wisely as there could be consequences.

Valid other than the fact he may not live.  Plenty of us have gotten punched in the face a few times and learned a lesson and I never came close to ghetto culture.

1 min ago, TACKLE JUNKIE said:

True but I think your chances increase dramatically when you do.

Absolutely.  We've already solidly established black culture is violent crime and illegitimate childbirth.

But, every time some Black celeb busts up a White fan, some country, or rodeo, star has to take out the only spoon at their event.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

• TimS locked this topic