The Grinch

Rate this topic

Kings over Queens

Seems that getting a friend or relative to dress up like the Grinch, crash into the house and take presents right from under the tree with the kids watching is a thing.

Search your various social for videos.

Very funny, but disturbing too.  You have to feel bad for the kids getting traumatized.

#otterlivesmatter

26 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Seems that getting a friend or relative to dress up like the Grinch, crash into the house and take presents right from under the tree with the kids watching is a thing.

Very funny, but disturbing too.  You have to feel bad for the kids getting traumatized.

I owe you...if you need a grinch, I'm your guy :th:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

My grandkids wrestling team does a thing where on their Christmas celebration night, The Grinch comes in, and tries to take the kids gifts from Santa, but The Grinch and Santa get to wrestling, and Santa pins The Grinch, and all is well with the world.

It is kind of cute to watch the little kids reaction.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

12 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

So kids learn that it’s acceptable for someone to break into their home and take their **** while the figure they rely on for protection watches and doesn’t ventilate the ****er. No. 

By someone, if you mean a cartoon character dressed up in green with a reputation for ruining Christmas, then sure.  :th:  

I don't like it either.  I mean, sure, I laughed, but then felt bad for laughing.  

#otterlivesmatter

13 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Seems like a “thing” where the adults get to steal the attention away from the kids and then use them as props in a video they hope will go viral. Glad I’m old and glad I grew up when I did. 

Edited by MikeM58

4 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

Seems like a “thing” where the adults get to steal the attention away from the kids and then use them as props in a video they hope will go viral. Glad I’m old and glad I grew up when I did. 

agreed.....

I saw a few of these last year.

seems like a dumb idea by attention starved people.

if it's only worth doing if you record it and post it on socials,

then it's probably not worth doing.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15