McDonalds 16 dollar Value Meal

Rate this topic

The Riddler

I like the free enterprise system. If 16 bucks is too much for a value meal? Go to Wendys or Burger King. Buy a salad. 

Did people actually think with higher wages the 99 cent menu would still be at McDonalds? 

4 more dollars you can get a nice Chicken, Rabe and Fusilli Pasta plate and side salada. Way better value. 

20 mins ago, Heron25 said:

You can get an actual cooked 1/2 lb burger and fries for $13 down here.  

Home Cafe Burger: brioche bun, @drakesridgefarm burger, lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli, bacon lardons, fried onions, American cheese $15

Better Breakfast Burger: brioche bun, Drakes Ridge Burger, creamed spinach, bacon, fried onions, sunny side up egg $15

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: brioche bun, buttermilk fried chicken, buffalo sauce, American cheese, pickles, cool ranch fries $15

6 oz Petite Filet Mignon: served a la carte. $20

8 mins ago, Slacker said:

Home Cafe Burger: brioche bun, @drakesridgefarm burger, lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli, bacon lardons, fried onions, American cheese $15

Better Breakfast Burger: brioche bun, Drakes Ridge Burger, creamed spinach, bacon, fried onions, sunny side up egg $15

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: brioche bun, buttermilk fried chicken, buffalo sauce, American cheese, pickles, cool ranch fries $15

Food truck?

why do the same guys put assbaby crap in the tavern on a daily basis?

15 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

They have to pay those kid cashiers…. Wait. 

I eat at one twice a year, on the way to catching the MV ferry on golf trips. The other people said get the app. It's faster and easier. So I did in the spring. My order was fine. One of the ones who told me to get it had no food waiting. Come to find out he mistakenly ordered for pickup in Sandwich, we were in Bourne. :laugh:

Fall trip the app wouldn't connect from about 5 miles before the bridge right uo to the driveway. Went in, and they actually had a kid cashier taking orders. No waiting!

I'll have mine on the rocks.

Just now, Slacker said:

I think that place has an associated food truck, but that specifically was their advertised bar specials for today.  It hit my feed just about the same time this thread did.

If those taste as good as they sound....homerun.

why do the same guys put assbaby crap in the tavern on a daily basis?

19 mins ago, Slacker said:

Not bad

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." 

1 min ago, Slacker said:

It definitely looks better than a $16 Quarter Pounder and cold fries. LOL. But there will still be a line at the McD's drive thru.

Definitely.  I can get a legit pulled pork with slaw sandwich with a side and a drink for $12 in Nashville. At 7 for a value meal, I get it.   When you’re paying in the teens, you gotta think twice. 

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."