Chris Reeve Umnumzaan

Up for sale is a used but in excellent condition CR Umnumzaan. Still in production with exceptional long wait times 

includes original box papers tools etc

asking 600 local to Long Island preferablyIMG_7559.jpeg.d25eb5f238568e01902c42ebb59d6fdf.jpegIMG_7559.jpeg.d25eb5f238568e01902c42ebb59d6fdf.jpeg

IMG_7560.jpeg

IMG_7561.jpeg

IMG_7562.jpeg

IMG_7563.jpeg

"If I could have my wasted days back would I use them to get back on track? Stop to warm at karmas burning or look ahead, but keep on turning. Do I have the strength to know how I'll go? Can I find it inside to deal with what I should'nt know?"

offers welcomed

"If I could have my wasted days back would I use them to get back on track? Stop to warm at karmas burning or look ahead, but keep on turning. Do I have the strength to know how I'll go? Can I find it inside to deal with what I should'nt know?"

In light of the season  $400

41 mins ago, DaveC said:

Hey, are they scratches on the scales?  How used is it??  Has it been carried a lot?  Resharpened?  Does it need work (sharpening)?

The knife was carried by me, has wear marks light scuffing on the scales, not heavy scratches as its titanium.  It was never really used as a knife basically I carried it around, if it did anything was cut paper.  Currently sharp the blade was never sharpened only honed the factory edge/bevel is still there. 

2 mins ago, Metallica said:

The knife was carried by me, has wear marks light scuffing on the scales, not heavy scratches as its titanium.  It was never really used as a knife basically I carried it around, if it did anything was cut paper.  Currently sharp the blade was never sharpened only honed the factory edge/bevel is still there. 

Thanks for the response.  I currently have an offer in to someone for a tanto which is the one I want and most desirable to most.  That fact that it is used,  I am a bit away from the 400 that you want so I wish you the best on this.  Cheers.

DaveC <0))))))))))))><

1 min ago, DaveC said:

Thanks for the response.  I currently have an offer in to someone for a tanto which is the one I want and most desirable to most.  That fact that it is used,  I am a bit away from the 400 that you want so I wish you the best on this.  Cheers.

No worries thanks for inquiring.

Some trivia iro the knife’s name - Umnumzaan (colloquially ’numzaan) means Big/Important/Boss man.

Any society that charges it's own children for knowledge, is doomed to fail.

Whilst intelligence is not affected by geography, it is influenced by education, opportunity and drive.   

Now is the time to change our attitude towards blues, next year may well be too late (Somebody listened :th: )
Member of the Yellow Eyed Devils
May you never have to fish to live, rather live to fish.

• 2 weeks later...

TTT