Lady Ballers

Rate this topic

JaseB

5 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

I said the same thing but ended up watching it.  
It will definitely get the trans people pissed off.  Seems to really make fun of the whole she/her, he/him them thing.

It looks pretty terrible with probably a few overly pushed narratives, but to be honest, I'm just glad someone is finally pushing back.  

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

Just now, JaseB said:

It looks pretty terrible with probably a few overly pushed narratives, but to be honest, I'm just glad someone is finally pushing back.  

The push back definitely needs to happen.  The forced acceptance is way out of hand.

I am of the belief;  do what you want I don’t care.   Just don’t try and force acceptance on others.

I love it...you know who's gonna watch it? The people that can't wait to whine about it and call it transphobic and misogynistic and all sorts of other phobic/istic words, many of which they make up as needed - and that is spectacular :clap:  

They'll do all the promotion for this movie by whining about it in every corner of the internet - it's absolute marketing genius :th:  

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.