HR is right downstairs

Rate this topic

fishinambition

Comes in handy for when I forget to punch out or grab a form but today, maybe not so much. In my defense however, she really does smell like onions most of the time and someone needed to say it. My one envy is not being the one to watch her bust through the door in hysterics. I hope they recorded it.

3 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Comes in handy for when I forget to punch out or grab a form but today, maybe not so much. In my defense however, she really does smell like onions most of the time and someone needed to say it. My one envy is not being the one to watch her bust through the door in hysterics. I hope they recorded it.

That sounds like a whole basket full of microaggressions....I hope you are happy :dismay:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

38 mins ago, Billybob said:

Did you tell her, or someone else?

I had to. She was standing unnecessarily close to me for too long so I just said why do you always smell like onions. She stormed off like a one man stampede. My boss looked at me and shook his head. I think we have a meeting after lunch. 

5 mins ago, fishinambition said:

I had to. She was standing unnecessarily close to me for too long so I just said why do you always smell like onions. She stormed off like a one man stampede. My boss looked at me and shook his head. I think we have a meeting after lunch. 

Eat a bunch of onions and say, "I guess it was me the whole time"