And again: Cops attack and kidnap a man because "you looked into my car".

Rate this topic

Seal

These thugs are all well trained on the "plain view doctrine", which allows them to walk through a parking lot and look in the windows of your car...

But when you look into their windows, they have a tendency to get violent.

(Action kicks off around the 1:10 mark.)

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

1 hour ago, Seal said:

These thugs are all well trained on the "plain view doctrine", which allows them to walk through a parking lot and look in the windows of your car...

But when you look into their windows, they have a tendency to get violent.

(Action kicks off around the 1:10 mark.)

Checking cars wearing a mask in high crime area and investigating a law suit. Good shoot the end,

13 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

And you were doing so good:dismay:

I don't care how much of a commie liberal bootlicker you are, you've gotta see the humor in this.

If they're looking into your car and you have a problem with it...They will kidnap you (if you comply) or kill you (if you resist).

Why? "Because plain view doctrine means that you have no expectation of privacy in a vehicle".

Now look inside their car... :laugh: 

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

2 hours ago, Seal said:

I don't care how much of a commie liberal bootlicker you are, you've gotta see the humor in this.

If they're looking into your car and you have a problem with it...They will kidnap you (if you comply) or kill you (if you resist).

Why? "Because plain view doctrine means that you have no expectation of privacy in a vehicle".

Now look inside their car... :laugh: 

You always checked out their car lest you like sitting in piss puke or edify. 

The guy with the camera is a complete ass whole , the cops were professional. Personally I think they should have turned off their body cameras and stomped the crap out of him . 

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

On 11/28/2023 at 4:19 PM, pakalolo said:

The guy with the camera is a complete ass whole , the cops were professional. Personally I think they should have turned off their body cameras and stomped the crap out of him . 

I'm fine with that, just as long as it works both ways.

The next time a cop is shining a flashlight through the windows of your car, you have the right to stomp the crap out of him. :th:  

~ Plato

On 11/28/2023 at 2:51 AM, KAZ said:

don't see a need in anyone pushing limits like this for no reason. what happened to just minding your own business?

The courts created a thing called the "plain view doctrine"...Meaning cops can walk up to any car and look through the windows, searching for "contraband", and this doesn't count as a "search" under the 4th Amendment. 

Guess what, laws apply to everyone.

If they can look in my car, I can look in their car...

Insert all the videos of cops attacking and kidnaping people, because "you looked in my car". :laugh: 

~ Plato

2 mins ago, Seal said:

The courts created a thing called the "plain view doctrine"...Meaning cops can walk up to any car and look through the windows, searching for "contraband", and this doesn't count as a "search" under the 4th Amendment. 

If the courts are passing dumbass laws why give your average cop a hard time. Their job isn't hard enough already?

1 min ago, KAZ said:

If the courts are passing dumbass laws why give your average cop a hard time. Their job isn't hard enough already?

The courts don't pull this BS out of thin air. 

These things start with the cops violating someone's rights...Then the courts fall all over themselves to excuse the violation of your rights. 

~ Plato

21 mins ago, Seal said:

Guess what, laws apply to everyone.

If they can look in my car, I can look in their car...

Insert all the videos of cops attacking and kidnaping people, because "you looked in my car". :laugh: 

Slap some up take your time while I make some popcorn. 

2 mins ago, KidDkivahh said:

Slap some up take your time while I make some popcorn. 

That's what I'm saying. :th: 

~ Plato