New York Rangers 23-24

Rate this topic

espo@mtkpnt

good win - need to do it again thursday if Sheisty is going to be in the net for the stadium series game. 

Mika and Krieder have been invisible at full strength - need them to get going. 

Nice hit by Trouba last night in the 1st, people have to keep their heads up when he;s on the ice. 

3 mins ago, Drew T said:

Yeah you can tell he was a step slower out there all season but he wasnt brought in to get 60 points. I think he would have been a great help in the playoffs on a 3rd or 4th line. 

They were talking about moving Kappo up on talk radio this AM. From what I've seen he's working well with Cuylle and Vessey. Some good things happening with that line and Kappo's contributing. I would keep them intact. Then again, as you saw I'm an isles fan so bust them up for Sunday. We need all the help we can get with that crew. 

I could see them trialing Kakko and Vesey up there but I dont think either work long term. Mixing up the lines worked well for them last night so I don't know if wishing for that is the best bet haha.

Speaking of Sunday I think if they played indoors, I would bet my money on the Rangers, but it being a 3pm outdoor game and the islanders always playing well against them, I think it can go either way. 

Roy beat them up in Wednesday's practice after a pathetic effort against the Kraken the other night. I don't think I've ever not liked the mix they have as far as I can remember. But Mr. Hyde may show up Sunday. Hope the TV viewing is good. I don't like when they try to portray a snowy look around the rink using white. Like a contrast. Should be fun. 

wheeler has prob played in his last game.

Rags need to trade for forward help but dont think subtracting Kakko helps. Rather see what they can deal off the farm (d men) or picks. 

Maybe they give Otherman another shot w the big club ?