Striper fishing survey 2023

Rate this topic

G1Fishg

Hello,

I hope everybody had a good year of striper fishing. It was a somewhat unique year for sure. My 16 old son Dan is doing a research project on the health of the fishery. He would appreciate if you guys can complete this survey to understand what is happening with the fishery. It could be completely confidential if you choose to be so. More details in the link. Thank you for your help. 

Calin. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetHVjMwI9VHJoGurfiU-bKTtKY9fafcR2WYEdU_gayKyO8hg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you all for doing the survey. We only have 150 responders, the goal is to have 1000 participants. This is our chance to reflect on what is going on with the fishery. Our voice is important. Once the study is completed we will publish our results on this and others social media platforms. Calin. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/6/2023 at 6:01 PM, G1Fishg said:

Thank you all for doing the survey. We only have 150 responders, the goal is to have 1000 participants. This is our chance to reflect on what is going on with the fishery. Our voice is important. Once the study is completed we will publish our results on this and others social media platforms. Calin. 

Survey results out yet?  Did I miss it somewhere?

Shall I go to heaven or a-fishing? - H. D. Thoreau

Veni.  Vidi.  Cepi. - with apologies to Gaius Julius Caesar

On 3/5/2024 at 6:51 AM, Roccus7 said:

Survey results out yet?  Did I miss it somewhere?

Roccus7, the report is almost ready to go, I will post the results on this forum. Sorry for the delay.