Dumb stupid ass

Rate this topic

RAW

After the roof leaks were completed we needed a carpet cleaned. Day before I (dumb ass) thought I could move everything. Almost done with a large leather couch to do, pop went my back ! With 5 years of procedures , last year was heaven going painless, now sleeping on the floor and any movement dropping me to my knees! Waiting for options from Orthopedic Dr, I’m Polish and am paying the price, at 78 it’s a bummer. Good thing House was all winterized, bad thing almost all pain killers I can,t take, Tomorrow a few more dye tests. 

57 mins ago, RAW said:

So do I have to catch smaller fish?

I only use that mantra when I'm doing hard home, yard & boat maintenance work.  When fishing, I'm still a 13 year old catching his first striper...

Edited by Roccus7

Shall I go to heaven or a-fishing? - H. D. Thoreau

Veni.  Vidi.  Cepi. - with apologies to Gaius Julius Caesar

But is doesn't feel like "dumb ass" at the time!  I did the same - moved all the furniture in the house, then carried in 7000 lbs of wood flooring (so we could save like $300 of sales tax). Chasing sea runs was difficult last year because of that. Hopefully they can patch you up and have you back in action soon!

Initial exam shows fractures and possibly a herniated disc pressing on nerve,All of this I have dealt with before. It’s had a great year with little issues. Marty you and I have discussed this. As in everything it could have been something worse, Thanks guys

So my steelhead trip with sons and grandsons was canceled, I said “my “because they were still going till oldest son tore up knee and gets surgery tomorrow. So do what you want to do before the woulda,coulda, shoulda gets in your way

Worst part is that most of us will do same stupid things again.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-