Mac Jones

Rate this topic

Gotcow?

Even the commentators on the national broadcast are suggesting the patriots may have to reevaluate their QB situation…he stunk last week too. But the ‘ a win is a win’ crew came calling and all but masked his performance. Now his crappy performance was on full display while the rest of his team couldn’t get anything started either. 

Sorry to say this team has mostly C- talent across the board, gonna be a long, long, long season.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

Mac played outstanding for Dallas, great game plan.... 

I never really saw a big difference between Zappe and Jones even from previous years. 

I wonder what Jones will whining about next week. 

2 mins ago, albacized said:

In all I said in my previous posts, I had forgotten Jones also coughed up a fumble that was returned for a TD

He was Zack Wilson like. 8 wins last year, 3 were Zappe, and remaining 5  were against back up QBs or worse. And all non playoff teams.....he tops out at good. Not great and not elite. 3 years in and I think most people that may have supported him have seen  enough. I had the pats going 6-11 and now that might be too high.

8 hours ago, iphish said:

He was Zack Wilson like.

Say what you will, but Zach’s ceiling is higher than Big Mac. By a yard or more.

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-