Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dusky

Looking for the elusive SAM F...

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

.just wonderin what happened to Sam F.....havent heard from or seen any postings from him in a long time.....c,mon out of hiding Sam...its time for the annual "chicken shoot at Moriarty,s"...I was told by a "reliable source" in south Philly that good ol Johnny M is pickin up the tab this time around..(and ya dont wanna miss that!)..Chas

Elusive is the word on that darn Sam, here lately wink.gif I'm thinking that new Harley is just taking up way too much of his time. Maybe we should all get together and help rig it out with some rod and tackle racks. I bet he'd really appreciate the effort eek.gif

The Ultimate Beach ride for sure Bill!....i bet that,d get him outta the woodwork!....BTW, im hearin lotsa good things about you from a mutual friend...maybe someday we can all get together and work a stretch of saltwater..Chas

I can see Sam out there on it now biggrin.gif

Chas, I'm gonna look forward to hooking up with you and our mutual friend soon as possible. The company sounds first rate!

Sup Dusky

Whew!! I come back from vacation and I see this. I was a bit worried cause I thought Da Posse was a lookin fer me...

Yea chickens, 'specially FREE ones sounds good. How is the other miscreant, Mr C doin?

Sam, i was about to round up a searh party to find ya wink.gif...a get together is in the works...and dont worry, like i said, the evening is on good ol Johnny M....After Mr C stole the Bob Hahns plugs that he was sellin on the auction board outta my trunk the last time we met up, i managed to get 2 credit cards, a watch,(cheapie),3 smilin bills that he said caught fish for him,(even tho they didnt have a scratch on em),and about 5 dried up stinkin bloodworms out of John M,s coat pocket that he said he was savin for a rainy day..(guess he thinks rainwater will bring em back to life)...the card he stole back from me was his own anyway and was maxed out...besides, i cant think of any eatery that accepts Diners Club...i got his American Express so we are set....dont worry John, ill be a sport and treat you too. devil.gif Chas

[This message has been edited by Dusky (edited 06-06-2000).]

Hmmm I dunno guys this seems a little hairy...all these maxed out cards and bloodworms. I think I'll bring some cash just in case...

Good to see y'all again. Tim I've been gone so long the board doesnt remember me I had to think a bit for my password. Havent seen that character Jigger or the resident comic DP yet though, maybe they are waitin to ambush me......

Hey, Sam, long time. If you haven't heard, I'm on the shelf for a bit, I had a cranky gall bladder removed a week ago today--but I'm feeling better day by day and hope to pick up a rod again next week.

End result will be less "bile" in the Jigger from now on. Even reading the old WMI Non-Fishing board can't get a rise out of me anymore wink.gif

Hi Sam!

Glad to see you back in cyberfish land. No ambush from me, I'm behaving myself and not causing any uproar per se...

Bill's watching me like a hawk...