Pinball Wizard

Rate this topic

TBYRD

On 5/20/2023 at 8:48 PM, TBYRD said:

Hung out at my brother’s pinball club tonight.  Mind blown!!!!

He and a couple buddies have one of the largest personal pinball machine collections in the country right here in  Mass.  :shaky:
If you or someone you know is into playing pinball… from the vintage early 60s up to the latest release 2 week old machine, ya gotta check out his place!

PM me for details :howdy:

IMG_5269.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

IMG_5271.jpeg

Looks amazing TBYRD. Maybe we should have a sol meet up at this place when the fishing is slow. Winter possibly?

On 5/20/2023 at 8:48 PM, TBYRD said:

Hung out at my brother’s pinball club tonight.  Mind blown!!!!

He and a couple buddies have one of the largest personal pinball machine collections in the country right here in  Mass.  :shaky:
If you or someone you know is into playing pinball… from the vintage early 60s up to the latest release 2 week old machine, ya gotta check out his place!

PM me for details :howdy:

IMG_5269.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

IMG_5271.jpeg

my uncle owns a recycling plant in Mansfield, Miller Recycling it's called. Every spring he does a free electronics recycling for the town as a sign of good will. People bring in there stuff and he gets rid of it for free. One year some guy brings in a Evil Knievel pinball machine that's apart and on a crate. My uncle asks him if there is anything wrong it and the guy answers no. He takes it in, has his son take photo's of it and puts it on ebay. Sold it for 1500.00 to a collector in California. The buyer had a shipping company take care of the shipping and crating of it, my uncle did nothing. Hence why I asked you about the eveil knievel one. 

On 5/21/2023 at 10:53 AM, Bwstriper44 said:

Looks amazing TBYRD. Maybe we should have a sol meet up at this place when the fishing is slow. Winter possibly?

I could make that happen :howdy:

The club is donation based and all of the machines are free play. 

100% of money taken in goes back into the club. 
BYOB and all of the local food establishments know the delivery address well :cool:

Ditch Troll #338

-Tight Lines

On 5/21/2023 at 5:38 PM, TBYRD said:

I could make that happen :howdy:

The club is donation based and all of the machines are free play. 

100% of money taken in goes back into the club. 
BYOB and all of the local food establishments know the delivery address well :cool:

I’m in. Haven’t played pinball in years

Pinball holds a special place in my heart. I grew up playing pinball and still play today. Back in the 70’s when the arcades had wall to wall pinball games me and my father would go play all the time. When we went on vacation to the Jersey shore there were some huge arcades with all kinds of pinball games. There were some coffee shops near my house where me and my friends would play. Then the arcade games started to appear and slowly pushed pinball out. Now you really have to search to find some games. When I do find some to play I find most people playing are in their 50 or 60s since they too grew up with it. 
“Play” in New Bedford has some games. Seakonk arcade has a couple games. I played rush there recently. I’m still good enough to win games and I got a couple of high scores. 
If you know where there is pinball let us know.