Boston Fishing

Rate this topic

Ben217

Hey everyone. So I’m gonna be in Boston for the summer for college and I was wondering if anyone knows any good spots to fish from shore. Love to catch almost anything from striper to blues etc to get away from school work. I’m attending BU so if anyone knows a place close by I’d love any suggestions. Also if anyone knows any party boats or other charters that aren’t too pricey let me know. Hope everyone is doing well!

On 5/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, BentHookzMA said:

@Ben217 hey man I live in Brighton near Washington Square in the city. I can show you a few spots if you would like? Do you have a car ?

That would be awesome man. I’m more of a public transport guy because there’s no parking for my car in Boston. Appreciate you reaching out it means a lot!

just remember to wear a yankees hat.

you wont get your spot mugged or line cut. i promise.

i use 2/3 rule for trading. join date, posts, or vouch. whoever has less goes first.

(*member formerly known as 'ooeric')

I use to fish behind Aquarium a long long time ago when I was a teen. Good spot to hand with public transportation. Stripers and Blues are around that area at nights. Also JFK Umass is a good spot too, but a bit of a walk after T stop.