Dog food recomendations

Rate this topic

woowoo2

Farmina

*edit*  sorry, I didn't see the reasonably-priced requirement.  the above is not reasonably-priced, not even close, but it is exceptionally good.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

39 mins ago, 2sammich said:

I feed my dog purina one. Vet says it's good kibble. That's all he gets, plus doggie treats. 

vets get paid to push purina.  it's crap.  just look at how many recalls they've had - it's scary

12 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

vets get paid to push purina.  it's crap.  just look at how many recalls they've had - it's scary

That's bull****. They don't sell it. Never saw a recall for purina one. Vets push stuff they sell. My vet didn't push anything. He asked me what I feed my dog, I told him. He said it's good food. 

22 mins ago, 2sammich said:

That's bull****. They don't sell it. Never saw a recall for purina one. Vets push stuff they sell. My vet didn't push anything. He asked me what I feed my dog, I told him. He said it's good food. 

calm down big fella, I didn't say anything about your vet specifically, just that a lot of vets are on purina's payroll in some form or another, just like doctors pushing pfizer, etc.

12 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

calm down big fella, I didn't say anything about your vet specifically, just that a lot of vets are on purina's payroll in some form or another, just like doctors pushing pfizer, etc.

I'm calm. You said vets push Purina products. I've had dogs my whole life and never had a vet push Purina products. My current dog has been to 4 or 5 different vets, none that sell or push Purina products, and all have said that Purina one is good food. Never heard anyone say it's crap. Well, except you. I'll go with what the vets say.