Applying For CC unrestricted Massachusetts

Rate this topic

The Riddler

15 hours ago, nightfighter said:

Tuco, you need to figure a way to get a sit down with the chief. Do you know anyone on the police force or other town officials? Since the chief is the ultimate decision maker, you want to grease the skids any way you can before said meeting... That is my take given the angst you are showing in your posts in this thread. And you cannot show that angst in front of the chief if and when you get the meeting.

I'm good. There is no angst. All my questions have been answered by GOAL. 

52 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Training is a good thing.   Once you get your LTC find a range and practice, practice, practice. 

Aim small ,miss small.

There was a black gal shooting with my bud and I yesterday at the course.....5 yd target......I believe she hit the very edge of the paper 2/10x.....still passed her.

Diversity makes us stronger!

4 hours ago, HopHead said:

There was a black gal shooting with my bud and I yesterday at the course.....5 yd target......I believe she hit the very edge of the paper 2/10x.....still passed her.

That's kind of scary.    Then again the chances of her ever having to use it are very slim.  It is more about self confidence and peace of mind. 

She probably doesn't have the right mind set to ever make a human start leaking.  

Either way if it makes her comfortable so be it.    The old adage of "better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" comes to mind. 

At least she is trying to do it the right way.

9 hours ago, HopHead said:

Yup....was there yesterday. Reason I asked is I'm sure he'd answer your questions if you call him.

He was supposed to call me to look at a heating problem at his house...lol

I would think that property is up for sale. Mikes sold for 5 million. I am willing to bet Wynn buys it all. 

21 mins ago, The Riddler said:

He was supposed to call me to look at a heating problem at his house...lol

I would think that property is up for sale. Mikes sold for 5 million. I am willing to bet Wynn buys it all. 

Why would Wynn buy that? Talk about an ethnic melting pot.

Diversity makes us stronger!