NJ court cases fighting for our rights

Rate this topic

Baccigalup

On 5/24/2023 at 10:45 PM, Baccigalup said:

More of a constitutional right than a god given right, but your statement on my standing is correct.

Would you prefer the  mandatory training or the renewal and 250 dollar fee every 2 years.   And why. 

God granted us the right ti self defense, the bill of rights affirms it.

Im not interested in negotiating our rights away with a "which do you prefer" discussion.  The answer is neither.

Its incredible how so many people are willing to negotiate to get something back that was taken with no compensation in the first place.

You dont negotiate with bullies, you stand up to them and if necessary, punch em in the nose. :laugh:

#otterlivesmatter

On 5/24/2023 at 7:54 PM, MakoMike said:

But Mike is right, it’s requiring you to do something else to exercise your right. The right to defend oneself isn’t limited to firearms. Should we require fencing or knife fighting training too?

Kind of hard to accidentally stab someone to death.

"I just do what the voices in my tackle box tell me to do."

On 5/24/2023 at 5:19 PM, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Can you even believe this guy...............a Liberal with a gun....a perfect example why this state is so F'ked up.......right there.......good luck to ya.

So now I'm a liberal with a gun.  Just because I support people to have training in order to carry a gun in public?  That's a pretty big leap.  Walk the party line or your one of them.  That's how you think.  To me that's a lack of thinking and just parroting what your are told from the media. 

"I just do what the voices in my tackle box tell me to do."

Media....................educate yourself......please.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

On 5/25/2023 at 3:53 PM, bass-o-matic said:

Kind of hard to accidentally stab someone to death.

Part of the mandatory training you require is identifying situations where it is acceptable to use leathal force, which could easily apply to knives.  There really isnt even a gun handeling training componant, just a proficiency test.

You support mandatory training and dont know whats involved. :dismay:

#otterlivesmatter

so what is it now to apply for a 2 yr. license.....went from 50 bucks to 200.....thanks judge Bum.....guess that prevents folks that can't support that in their budget from 2A self-protection...nice.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

On 5/25/2023 at 4:02 PM, bass-o-matic said:

So now I'm a liberal with a gun.  Just because I support people to have training in order to carry a gun in public?  That's a pretty big leap.  Walk the party line or your one of them.  That's how you think.  To me that's a lack of thinking and just parroting what your are told from the media. 

Tell us what type of gun handeling and marksmenship training that is involved in the mandatory class.

#otterlivesmatter

2 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Tell us what type of gun handeling and marksmenship training that is involved in the mandatory class.

80 percent passing. 60 rounds.   25 yards , crouching , kneeling and standing over a barrier, then various yardage shots, some rapid fire and non dominate hand shot.  Dont shoot yourself in the foot and your fine.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!