Your Baltimore Ravens 2023

Rate this topic

jimmy1956

Ravens Game Day!

Ravens are in Cleveland to play the Browns. Depending on your bookie of choice the Browns are 1.5-2.5 point favorites. O/U is 38. Cleveland thru three games has the best defense in the NFL.

Too many Ravens injuries to list. Both Offense and Defense.  5 Ravens players declared out on Friday with even more players doubtful and questionable. Game time decisions will be had.

I do hope they worked on their ball handling skills over the week as that is what cost them the game against the Colts last week.

Ravens sit on top of the AFC North with a 3-1 record.

Ravens travel to Pittsburgh for next game. Game time 1:00pm. Depending on your bookie of choice the opening lines has the Ravens as 2.5-4 point favorites. O/U is currently 41.5.

Couple of more injuries yesterday. Guess we’ll see if these are long term on Wednesday’s report. Don’t know if any of the previously injured will be returning for Sunday’s game. Too early in the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Ravens vs Titans in London, 9:30am EST. Ravens favored by 4.5, O/U is 41.5.

Ravens actually landed in London on Monday this week. Several folks removed from the injury list this week.

Hopefully the Raven spent a heck of a lot time working to decrease their turnovers this week or they are not winning a dang thing lol.

Ravens game day!

Ravens play the Lions in Baltimore. Game time 1:00pm. Weather will be mostly sunny with temps in the mid-50s. The wind will be kicking up a bit so either QB and kickers will need to keep and eyes on the flags.

Depending on your bookie of choice the Ravens are 2.5 - 3 point favorites and the O/U is 43.5.

Game time eats for me will be Maryland Crab dip and Scalloped Oysters made with local wild oysters.

Edited by jimmy1956
Spelling

Ravens utterly destroyed the Lions yesterday 38-6. 503 yards of total offense. Ravens scored a TD in each of their first four possessions. An NFL record. 

Ravens travel to Arizona to play the Cardinals next Sunday. Depending on your bookie of choice the opening line has the Ravens as 7-8.5 point favorites, O/U at 43.5-44.5

4 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Ravens utterly destroyed the Lions yesterday 38-6. 503 yards of total offense. Ravens scored a TD in each of their first four possessions. An NFL record. 

Ravens travel to Arizona to play the Cardinals next Sunday. Depending on your bookie of choice the opening line has the Ravens as 7-8.5 point favorites, O/U at 43.5-44.5

Ravens did well for sure!  BUT, I'm pretty sure that Detroit is overrated. Their FPI is under 2, and they may win their division with a barely over 500 record.

1 hour ago, Fishhead7 said:

Ravens did well for sure!  BUT, I'm pretty sure that Detroit is overrated. Their FPI is under 2, and they may win their division with a barely over 500 record.

I also thought they were a bit overrated but still were plating well. The Ravens were favored by Vegas by 2.5. Also their main RB, Montgomery, did not play so that helps. 

Ravens are in Arizona this afternoon to play the Cardinals. Game time 4.25 est, on CBS locally. Depending on your bookie of choice the Ravens are 8.5 - 9.5 point favorites. O/U 44.5.

Arizona is 1-6 but in my opinion are playing better than their overall record. Their starting QB is still out so backup it is. Some say this is a trap game for the Ravens but I don’t think so. But we will see lol. What’s the saying…..On any given Sunday……..

Ravens Game Day!!

Seahawks come to Baltimore to play the Ravens. Game time 1:00pm, on CBS. It will be a beautiful day weather wise to play football.

Depending on your bookie choice the Ravens are five point favorites. O/U is 44.5.

This is going to be a tough game for the Ravens. Seattle has some really good offensive weapons in their RBs and receivers and Geno Smith is playing lights out. Their secondary is really fast. A lot of pundits are picking the Seahawks to win this game by a narrow margin.

Should be a fun game to watch.

Raven play the Browns this coming Sunday in Baltimore. Game time 1:00pm.

Depending on your bookie of choice the opening line has the Ravens 5-5.5 point favorites with the O/U at 40.

The Ravens had two more fumbles yesterday. They just can’t seem to shake that problem. #8 has nine on the year and seems to have at least one every game.