Neighbors suing over outdoor pizza oven

Rate this topic

Finster

These are their symptoms from the smoke WTF. 
The Joneses, represented by Lee Chilcote, purport that the oven's smoke and fumes—"visibly white, opaque and billowing"—have led to a range of symptoms, including, "coughing, sore throat, phlegm, headaches, burning eyes, dizziness, lightheadedness, fogginess, heart palpitations and sore lungs; the effects of the smoke and fumes last for a few days. Smoke odors linger on the Joneses’ clothing and hair and on their pets’ fur."

I’m sure these miserable pricks are just pissed that they aren’t invited to the parties. 

I would install a 40’ foot tall smokestack on the oven with a giant middle finger on the top. 

2 mins ago, z-man said:

These are their symptoms from the smoke WTF. 
The Joneses, represented by Lee Chilcote, purport that the oven's smoke and fumes—"visibly white, opaque and billowing"—have led to a range of symptoms, including, "coughing, sore throat, phlegm, headaches, burning eyes, dizziness, lightheadedness, fogginess, heart palpitations and sore lungs; the effects of the smoke and fumes last for a few days. Smoke odors linger on the Joneses’ clothing and hair and on their pets’ fur."

I’m sure these miserable pricks are just pissed that they aren’t invited to the parties. 

I would install a 40’ foot tall smokestack on the oven with a giant middle finger on the top. 

Smoke odors linger on their clothing and pets fur,

What duties weirdos do go around sniffing the people in the neighborhood.

The whole neighborhood should go buy a bunch of used tire, and at the same time of light them at their respective houses and smoke out the whole ****ing place

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

7 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Smoke odors linger on their clothing and pets fur,

What duties weirdos do go around sniffing the people in the neighborhood.

The whole neighborhood should go buy a bunch of used tire, and at the same time of light them at their respective houses and smoke out the whole ****ing place

At minimum the whole neighborhood should start using their fireplaces as much as possible. Also buy and light every tiki torch they can find. Smoke those bastards out. 

5 mins ago, valentine said:

^^^Can always count on Red for a diplomatic resolution^^^

I'm a problem solver!

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

They tried this dumb **** during COVID, they said you couldn't have outside fires because it would irritate the sick people.

For  months all you can see on the weekends and in the evenings with smoke billing up into the clouds, like Americans!

how lucky am i

My neighbors must hate me. I'm always burning something. 

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

There is a family run pizza place a half block from us. I am very angry about it. I am angry because every time the breeze is going to the East I want pizza.

Their pies are fantastic. Limited seating. You have to call them in the morning so they make enough dough. No walk ins. Family run for decades.

Edited by jmlandru

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose