I'm so greatfull to Hedgehog Studio in Japan

Rate this topic

GearGuy

A few days ago, I tried a set of Boca bearings (3-10-4) in my Shimano Exsence DC XG - and it was a terrible experience. The bearings made noise as if it were an old engine, and to a level that was almost ridiculous.

I immediately wrote to Boca in the US and told them about the poor quality of the bearings and that they also ran unevenly. I ended up getting my money back. I will NEVER again buy bearings from Boca Bearings in the USA.

On the other hand, just today I had a fantastically positive experience with the two Kattobi AIR HD (3-10-4) bearings I bought from Hedgehog Studio some time ago. The bearings cast fantastic and my casts have increased by several yards.

The bearings are also completely silent, and I now realize that A. Kato from Hedgehog Studio were right when he told me that there is actually a quality difference between Boca bearings and Kattobi Hedgehog Studio bearings. I am very grateful to have Hedgehog Studio in Japan.

In the future, I will buy all my new bearings from Hedgehog Studio. In just a few days, I will additionally order 4 Kattobi AIR HD (3-10-4) - simply because I want to make sure I have bearings for a long time to come.

I would like to say thank You to Mr. A. Kato, because he have made me change my mind, so that I am now aware that Japanese quality is the way forward.